The NAMS Institute
Training the leaders of tomorrow
Helping the faithful church engage the One Mission
that makes a leadership difference.
Helping leaders to:
* revitalize existing churches
* replant existing churches
* plant new churches
what helps the local church to grow.
Focusing on the:
* history and practice of Christian mission
*unique contribution of the English reformation to mission
*current global challenges to faithful mission
what spreads the Kingdom of God.
By all available communication means to:
* share the fruits of our research
* stir up the faithful church to missionary faithfulness
* find global missionaries
with those who obey the final command.
Creating a global network of:
* lay and ordained missionary Christians for North America
* prayerful missionary intercessors
* faithful resource partners