The Global Apprenticeship Program offers young people, primarily in their 20s and 30s, the opportunity to live on site, train and grow in faith, experience and knowledge within the stimulating environments of one of our NAMS base communities. (A base community is a disciple-making community of NAMS on mission in a given location. It seeks to make other disciples, raise up disciple-making leaders and plant churches as God opens doors).
• Exposure and the opportunity to experience living and making a difference for God’s kingdom in a cross-cultural context.
• Equipping and training to become a disciple making leader anywhere in the world
• Offering hands on training and mentoring from established disciple making leaders
• Being on or leading a team supporting or pioneering impactful missional projects
• Participation in NAMS GAP conferences and retreats with the possibility of visiting other NAMS regions on short-term trips
We’re currently looking for apprentices to serve in Thailand, India, Nepal, Kenya and Chile.
Apprentices are responsible for raising a portion of their living expenses with NAMS also contributing – the percentage will be adjusted according to where the apprentice is coming from, and the cost of living in the host base community. We firmly believe that if God is calling you to serve with us then finance will not a barrier. Pre-apprenticeship training will be provided to help you with raising the funds step by step. Specific details can be provided once you register interest.
Whilst a formal Bible education might be beneficial, it is not required for enrollment on the NAMS GAP.
Stay updated via NAMS GAP Facebook