Global Apprenticeship Program
About NAMS GAP
The Global Apprenticeship Program exists to train the next generation of disciple-making leaders.
GAP offers young people, primarily in their 20s and 30s, the opportunity to receive hands-on training and mentoring in one of our NAMS base communities for a period of 1-2 years. (A base community is a disciple-making community of NAMS on mission in a given location. It seeks to make other disciples, raise up disciple-making leaders and plant churches as God opens doors).
What's on Offer
• The life-transforming experience that comes from serving in a cross-cultural context
• Training to become an effective disciple-making leader anywhere in the world
• Hands-on training and mentoring from established disciple making leaders
• Learn how to pioneer impactful missional projects
• Participation in NAMS GAP conferences and retreats with the possibility of visiting other NAMS regions on short-term trips
To apply or find out more please contact: Isaac Lasky
Frequently Asked Questions
What locations are available?
We’re currently looking for apprentices to serve in Thailand, India, Nepal, Kenya and Chile.
How is it funded
Apprentices are responsible for raising a portion of their living expenses with NAMS also contributing – the percentage will be adjusted according to where the apprentice is coming from, and the cost of living in the host base community. We firmly believe that if God is calling you to serve with us then finance will not a barrier. Pre-apprenticeship training will be provided to help you with raising the funds step by step. Specific details can be provided once you register interest.
Do I need to have gone to Bible college?
Whilst a formal Bible education might be beneficial, it is not required for enrollment in NAMS GAP